Bon Appétit Management Company, Palo Alto, California
Extensive training program for their corporate chefs and cafes in Indian cooking and Global Vegan Cooking across the United States in such prestigious companies like Cisco, Yahoo, Intel, Target, Medtronic, and Best Buy. Hands-on workshops for the corporate chefs, book events including lunches and book signings for the staff in these companies are part of the partnership. I created and developed recipes that are featured at many of their client cafes across the United States.
- Pitch man for Google’s Indian Café on behalf of Bon Appetit Mgt Co (now open as Baadal), Mountain View, CA
- Menu consultant and trainer – Target HQ’s Northern Campus Indian café in Minneapolis, MN
- Product Development – Target’s Archer Farms Brand of shelf-stable Indian dinners.
- Gold standard recipes for a handful of Patak’s line of shelf-stable Indian meals.
- Product development consultant General Mills.